Boundry LLC Return Policy
Last updated: 7/25/2023
Boundry cares about the happiness of our customers. We confidently stand behind our products and are happy to provide a return for a product should the purchaser not be satisfied. If you are not satisfied and need to return an item, please read and follow the guidelines set forth below. If you require additional assistance please reach out to the store you purchased it from or to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will gladly assist you.
- Boundry offers 30 day free returns! Whether used or unused we will happily send you a full refund no questions asked. We will even provide you with a free shipping label to send your item back to us! Please request a shipping label by emailing email@example.com. A refund will be issued once the item is received and original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If your order falls into the 30-60 day realm, you as the purchaser, will be responsible to pay the return shipping. Any used/opened items will receive in-store credit whereas unopened/unused products will still be given a full refund.
- Boundry will not accept returns past 60 days however we are always here to help and will do our best to ratify the situation. In this case please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative from Boundry will work with you to provide the original purchaser with the best possible solution.
For any damaged or defective product please refer to our Boundry warranty for additional instructions.
Additional Terms of the Boundry return policy:
- Returns and refunds are only accepted on items purchased on www.boundry.com. Please contact the purchase location to obtain more information in regards to their return policy.
- For a full refund all items must be returned to Boundry within 30 days of delivery date, in new condition, with the packaging slip, in original packaging and with all included accessories.
A refund will be sent to the original payment method within 5 business days of receipt of the returned package(s). Please contact your bank with any further questions regarding when the credit will be posted to your account.